Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Remember me?

Thought not.

Even I've had trouble remembering that I take photos of late. Whilst uploading the following photos to my laptop, I noticed the last photo I took was on Halloween, nearly 2 whole months ago! Shame on myself, shame!


So, I've got my arse into gear and been out in the snow and taken some photos. Partly did this as in 2010 I will be undertaking a "photo a day for the next year" challenge, inspired by the hugely talented
Elfy Photography. Big respect to Colin for seeing out the year (almost) and managing to still keep the reader with him. Let's hope I can do just the same, fingers crossed.

Merry Christmas to you all!











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Meg :)
Nice Winter shots.
Especially like the last two.
Merry Christmas and Good Luck on the challenge for next year, I'm looking forward to it.

Unknown said...

By the way I did still remember you.
:P